job location:Los Angeles, CA, USA
job country:United States
job city:Los Angeles
Data Scientist – $130,000 – $150,000
Data Talent are working with a high-growth, e-commerce platform, who are aiming to create a data-centric environment, to use insights to take their membership based product offering to the next level. They are looking to apply algorithms, machine learning and other tools to their various business functions, to unlock the full potential of their data.
What you’ll do –
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Identify and evaluate various business insights for both opportunities and threats that encompass all aspects of our business
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Work with other members of the Data & Analytics team to develop and refine demands
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Work with internal teams to research, prototype and deliver applied machine learning solutions where needed
What you’ll need –
- MS. or Ph.D degree in statistics, computer science, operations research, computational physics or related field
- 2 + years Software Engineering experience
- Commercial applied Machine Learning experience
- Strong understanding of online advertising, A/B testing, cohort analysis, conversion optimization, customer segmentation, etc
To apply, please send across your resume and details in the contact box to the right, or alternatively get in touch with me at email@example.com